Every couple deserves a Wedding Assistant
My service is ideal for those couples who want to do the planning on their own, but want some help on their wedding day.
Not every couple wants a wedding planner. Some just want assistance on their big day. You can trust me to do all the jobs and running around that would typically be done by the bride, groom or close family and friends so you can simply relax and enjoy your day.
What a wedding assistant can do for your wedding...
- Finalize details and timeline with bride and groom prior to wedding day
- Attendance and coordination of your ceremony rehearsal
- Take care of the ceremony and reception set up and jobs such as: arranging place cards based on seating chart, set up programs, guest book, unity candles, favours, toasting glasses, etc
- Touch base with the vendors and stay in contact with them during the days events (florist, wedding cake company, caterer, photographer/videographer, dj/musicians)
- On-site wedding day coordination to orchestrate the overall smooth flow and success of your day and handle situations that may arise
- At the end of your evening, collect extra favours, centerpieces & gifts, and have them ready for you or one of your family or friends to take home
|Wedding Cake & Candy Bar Table|